Cyanotypes are blue on white when first exposed, then they reverse to white on blue after rinsing and drying. I’m making more feather photograms for my handmade cards.
15 Notes/ Hide
- freedeefly reblogged this from gemmi-aurora
- gemmi-aurora reblogged this from hpolleyphotography
- photogramblog likes this
- npsfo likes this
- lookformeanotherday likes this
- tinyleavesmusic likes this
- franiefroufrou said: I got to have a go at making one of these at a late night V&A museum workshop. There was a cocktail bar. This probably affected the outcome of my attempt. Good fun making them though!
- franiefroufrou likes this
- katrinalbert said: Please write more on this.)
- katrinalbert likes this
- aubade likes this
- mcconaughegg likes this
- hpolleyphotography posted this