It’s Open Studio time again!
In case any of you are in the San Francisco Bay Area this weekend, here is the information for my Open Studio. I will be showing six large framed Chocolate Polaroid pieces, as well as 60-65 framed and matted darkroom prints from earlier bodies of work. I will also have lots of cyanotype cards for sale!
When: Friday, October 19, 6-10pm (opening reception). Saturday and Sunday, October 20 and 21, 11-6 both days.
Where: Arc Studios and Gallery, 1246 Folsom St., between 8th St. and 9th St., San Francisco. I’m in the Kearny Street Workshop offices, to the left just inside the door.
10 Notes/ Hide
- livizza likes this
- icebergofmilk likes this
- caskette reblogged this from hpolleyphotography
- markmelendez likes this
- tinyleavesmusic said: I must get to San Fran some day to sample all your amazing creative city!
- npsfo likes this
- lookformeanotherday likes this
- franiefroufrou said: Good Luck with it. Sell lots. Meet nice people! One day when I can afford to travel again (lottery win time) I’m going to get to one of your open studios :)
- hpolleyphotography posted this